Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My Eyes Need Protection



I sent my shades back to its manufacturer because the rubber pieces on the sides were dropping out. 
For me to get my shades fixed, the optician informed me i would be shades-less for the next 2 months or more. Since it was still under warranty, they would send it back to the supplier and God knows what other protocol my shades has to go through before they would land on the craftsman's hands. It really sounds like they are gonna send it all the way back to country of origins and get it fixed! I highly doubt so! They might just bring it to some dodgy guy and "super-glue" them back together.
Oh well, since it was still under warranty, i definitely have no qualms sending them back and hopefully *fingerscrossed* its a job well done.

while i was at the optician's, these babies caught me eye! Literally!


It was perfect and the optician/manager/salesperson gave me a great deal after much complain from *your's truly* about the my old shades, crumbling in such a short spam of time after purchase.

Love how the case looks like its made out of saffiano leather but it is not =)

I totally love it. I have been looking for an aviator like shades but none seems to fit my face. This on the other hand was not a typical aviator but it sure looks aviator inspired. I tried on some ray bans but they make me look like i was super-jetted  back to the 1950s! some might feel its retro, but i tnk i look like a bug/insect in them. It was way too big and protruding!


Let's just hope this baby would not give way as fast as my other one.
 I'm expecting it to last me through my undergraduate years.


No comments:

Post a Comment